Positioned perfectly in prestigious Kangaloon, this new home and low maintenance property has everything you could ever desire in a premium residence.
Set on 1.233 hectares (approx. 3 acres) of absolutely prime real estate, this unique and stunning country residence of approx. 70 squares was constructed to capture and epitomise the Highlands' lifestyle and to maximise its rustic rural appeal.
This home of scale, character and distinction sits instinctively on an easy to maintain level block with captivating and tranquil water and rural vistas. It is uniquely and thoughtfully designed to make the most of its geographic location and is cleverly comprised of six pavilions each connected by double glazed glass walkways to promote both light and warmth.
* External construction is a combination of battened timber and painted brickwork
* The front entrance features a special ironbark bridge timber posted porte cochere and a specially designed American Oak door
* Double glazed windows throughout, shaker doors and spotted gum floors
* Matching three step architraves, skirting and cornices and recycled railway sleepers have been integrated creatively as doorway reveals
* Two oversize fireplaces built with recycled sandstone and slate
* 4 large bedrooms, each with built in robes - the luxury master suite with its own walk in robe as well as a separate study with external deck access
* 3.5 bathrooms with underfloor heating and towel warmers, featuring Brodware brass fittings and a creative collaboration of materials and design including rock, cement and warm timber
* Open plan lounge with bespoke sandstone and slate fireplace and hardwood relief
* Kitchen and open plan dining with concertina windows opening to outside deck and external fireplace and bench area
* Oversize laundry / indoor drying area and mudroom
* Triple garage plus ample room for further shedding
* New concrete tank of over 100,000 litres + bore
* New bore pump and piping (approx. 80 litres per minute)
* Fencing and established trees
* Graceful park like grounds - very low maintenance