A landmark sandstone building Circa 1832 in historic Berrima Village. Set on 1.4 acres (5583msq) backing onto the Wingecarribee River, successfully trading as a restaurant for over 80 years. Seating for up to 216 people; including 6 dining rooms, coffee shop, internal and external courtyards, serviced by a commercial kitchen.
In addition includes a 4 room motel, a self contained coach house, plus an approved D.A. to redevelop the motel. Rarely does a freehold opportunity with such potential arise in Berrima. To be sold ‘walk in, walk out’.