A delightful 1920's weatherboard cottage in Old Bowral, tastefully refurbished keeping original features. Nestled in a private 696 sqm garden and conveniently located being a short walk to cafes, shops and medical centre...
• Central hallway, original floorboards throughout and high ceilings
• Snug lounge room with open fire and French doors to garden
• Study with French doors to lounge room
• Open plan dining and sitting room with doors to verandah and large timber deck
• Modern country kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, gas stove and pantry
• Two bedrooms with built-ins, one with ensuite
• Loft storage