* For genuine sale, this beautifully maintained and improved early 1900's stonehouse and adjoining sandstock brick guest cottage in an old garden with pool and court on approx. 55 ha. (136 acres) of pristine, productive farmland within about 13 kms from Bowral.
* The homestead - construction commenced in 1900 from locally quarried stone, and was completed shortly after the first world war in 1919.
* The property has been held by the same family for the past 40 years. During that time, architect Richard Rowe was engaged to design and oversee extensions including kitchen and family areas plus a conservatory.
* A beautiful park-like garden has evolved over the last century and includes an inground pool, all weather tennis court and sandstock brick guest cottage.
* Outbuildings include an old dairy, hay shed, new cattle yards and crush, new boundary fencing and 15 years of bio-dynamic pasture improvement history.
* The property is pristine from the front gate to the back fence. Clean, weed free pastures, excellent fencing, and water from numerous springs and a conveniently located licensed bore.
* The homestead and surrounding garden is surely everyone's romantic idea of a country property!Show More