A highly unique property with two homes, artist's studio and extensive shedding. Over 100 acres of serenity Adjoining Crown Land.
Offered as WIWO including furniture, plant and machinery.
Main substantial sandstock brick residence features -
* Main bedroom with ensuite and dressing room, 3 other bedrooms with built in robes
* Expansive living areas with lounge and dining, open fireplace, timber cathedral ceilings and French doors, sitting area, billiard room
* Timber kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
* Laundry/mudroom, central heating/cooling, alarm, timber floors, cedar windows & doors, wrap around verandahs
* 3 car garage plus carport
Circa 1875 renovated "McCallum Cottage" features 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and lounge room with original fireplace.
* Artist's studio, greenhouse, 3 bay shed, hay and machinery shed
* 10 paddocks, central laneways to stock yards, 4 silos
* Abundant water with springfed dam and bore
* Established old gardens and orchard over 100 years old