Harmony, humanity and environment. This was the vision of Frank Lloyd Wright, and in many ways this home, with its vaulted skylight ceiling and giant picture windows that focus attention on the stunning gardens and long views to Mt Gibraltar, captures a little bit of his philosophy. The owners sought to blend the home and garden to deliver this concept of harmony. The home is surrounded by an amazing 1 acre garden viewed from every room.
This superbly renovated home embodies luxury with flawless attention to detail.
A striking entrance to the home reveals welcoming spaces defined by a soothing neutral palette, sleek lines, parquet flooring, vaulted ceilings with skylights and an expanse of plate-glass windows ensuring a never-ending stream of natural light pouring into the living rooms. Relaxed family living and entertaining will become a way of life.
* Open plan living and dining with gas fire, doors to garden, vaulted ceilings, views of garden and beyond
* A tranquil formal lounge and dining room with large windows for you to absorb the views, gas fire
* The kitchen is central to the home with stone benches and walk in pantry
* Large home office with views and glass doors to courtyard and bathroom
* Three bedrooms with the large master suite boasting glass, sunshine and views, walk in robe and ensuite
* Superb main bathroom
* Den/rumpus room, garden sunroom, large laundry, double garage, workshop and gardeners bathroom, double carport, ducted air-conditioning